Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Quick Creations June Challenge: Anything Goes!

June 2nd, 2015



Quick Creations June Challenge: 
Anything Goes



Hello everyone! It's time for a new monthly challenge. The theme for this month is pretty easy--it's "Anything Goes", all you have to do is create something with a product sold in the Quick Creations Online Store! The prize is a $10 discount code to use in the shop :) So, get creating and enter your project. Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:

























Leah




Jess





Rachel






I hope these will give you some inspiration for this month's challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations! 











1 comment:

  1. Wow, Noelle, your DT's cards are gorgeous! Such beautiful colouring! I just linked up a card - thank you for the Anything Goes theme - my favourite! I used my new Greeting Farm Tea-rrific stamps that I got as my prize in your blog hop and I linked it to your store! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete