Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May Monthly Challenge Inspiration: Baby theme!

May 13th, 2015


May Monthly Challenge Inspiration:
Baby theme

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd share with you some inspiration for the May Challenge which is Baby theme. I hope it inspires you to enter this month's challenge!




For this card I used a Sherri Baldy "Moonlite Matilda" image stamp. The image was colored with my usual medium of choice, Copic Markers :) .I used some ribbon trim from my stash and some baby papers as well. The heart paper came from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Daydreamer" 6" x 6" Paper Pad from the shop. I also used some Distress Ink in Mustard Seed from the Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #1. I also distressed some of the edges of the paper in Brushed Corduroy from Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #12.

I hope you liked my creation and enter this month's challenge! Feel free to leave some comments. Remember, it doesn't have to be a stamp or die to qualify as using a Quick Creations store product, it can be ink, paper, markers, etc. ! I hope to see some of your creations in the challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment