Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Quick Creations January Challenge & December Winner

January 12th, 2016


Quick Creations January Challenge
&
December Winner


Hello everyone!  Before we get into this month's challenge, The winner of the December challenge that ended yesterday is KT Fit Kitty ! Congrats! The theme for this month's challenge is Shaker Cards! I have yet to make one of these myself, so I am definitely looking forward to seeing your creations!



If you haven't stopped by our shop yet, I definitely encourage you do so since we have some new product in the shop as well as pre-orders :) . The direct link to the shop is HERE. Have fun with this challenge! 



2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thank you very much for the win! The new challenge is a fun one - I love shaker cards! The DT projects look so cute! Hope to join you again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this challenge. It pushed me out of my comfort zone! Fun!

    ReplyDelete